- Come Runnin' - Roc Hillman
- Rainy Night In Tokyo - Michael Franks
- Believin' it - Charles Davis / Gary Fears-Jordan + lyrics by Imogen Ryall
- I'm Not In Love - Eric Stewart & Graham Gouldman
- Broken Wings - Richard Page, Steve George & John Lang
- Timeline - Pat Metheny & Claire Martin
- A Little More Each Day - (For Bobby Hutcherson) Joe Locke
- You Dream Flat Tires - Joni Mitchell
- Cherry Tree Song - John Surman & Karin Krog
- The Great City - Curtis Lewis
- PS I Love You - Gordon Jenkins & Johnny Mercer
- Love Dance - Ivan Lins, Gilson Perzuzzetta & Paul Williams
- I Told You So - Duncan Lamont
Claire Martin (vocals), Martin Sjöstedt (piano), Niklas Fernqvist (double bass), Daniel Fredriksson(drums)
Let Claire introduce you to some of her friends, acquaintances and inspirations as well – John Surman and Karin Krog lent her the Cherry Tree Song, Duncan Lamont dropped by to say I Told You So, and Pat Metheny, Andy Bey and Joe Locke all sent their calling cards.
Martin Sjöstedt, Niklas Fernqvist and Daniel Fredriksson are on board on piano, bass and drums respectively, effortlessly climbing right inside every song and giving it exactly what’s needed; and for the final flourish, there are brand new lyrics by Imogen Ryall and Claire herself. The whole production is wrapped in love and respect; for the songs, for the music, for the performers, for you the listener, for whom Claire and her friends have put it all together and made it as good as it can be. Carve yourself out a chunk of time, put this record on, and make the world a better place for a while, just by believin’ it.